Terms & Conditions
Cancellation charges will be incurred. Please refer to General Booking Information below for details.
Station View accepts no liability for loss or damage to possessions and/or personal injury. In making this booking you are accepting full responsibility for yourself, your booking party, your children and you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions, which can also be viewed in full on our website.
All cars, vehicles, motorbikes, bikes or other vehicles are parked at their owners’ risk. Station View accepts no liability for loss or damage to cars, vehicles, motorbikes, bikes or other vehicles.
General Booking Information
1. Booking Form: Booking forms are completed via the online booking system on our website.
2. Booking Confirmation: We will send you a booking confirmation via email. Please contact us if you do not receive this. Please check your Booking Confirmation and notify us of any errors immediately. You must be over 18 year of age to make a booking
3. Payment: During the processing of your completed online booking form, your full payment must be processed via our accepted payment options.
4. Charges are subject to VAT (Pitch prices include VAT).
5. Cancellation or Changes by YOU:
a) If you cancel more than 4 weeks before your arrival date you will lose your 50% of your booking fee.
b) If you cancel less than 4 weeks before your arrival date you will lose your full payment.
We regret that dogs are not permitted
Arrival and Departure
Arrival times can be any time after 12.00 and before 19.00 hrs on the first day of your booking. All pitches have to be vacated by 11.00hrs on your last day.
There will be a full-time warden at the campsite whilst campers are present.
The warden will be charged specifically with ensuring noise is kept to a minimum during evening hours; cars are parked in the correct areas and do not park in the campsite proper; campsite rules are adhered to; security of the campsite and surrounding areas; no electronic or amplified music is played.
The warden will, where necessary, enforce a low noise policy.